Wednesday 21 September 2016

At 2AM


At 2AM, thats when my own thoughts turns into nightmares, haunting me in every second with every memory of you.
At 2AM, thats when I try so hard to sleep and I end up awake till the sunrise.
At 2AM, thats when I realise that even crying myself to sleep won't help
At 2AM, thats when every memory of you chase me.
At 2AM, thats when your memories make me smile and cry at the same time.
At 2AM, thats when I miss you the most, and all that anger I have for you turns to love!
At 2AM, thats when I come up with this wish, closing my eyes and never open them again.
At 2AM, thats when I realise that nothing is left from you, except the 'nightmerry' memories of us, you.
At 2AM, thats when I cry at your pictures, listen to your vn's and suffer even harder.
At 2AM, thats when I regret the day I knew you.
At 2AM, thats when I remember how happy I was when we were together.
At 2AM, thats when I can't stop the ache inside my chest.
At 2AM, thats when I can't control my thoughts.
At 2AM, thats when no one, or nothing can stop me from crying...

At 2AM,  and thats when I send you I miss you! And I get no reply ...

No comments:

Post a Comment