Tuesday 18 October 2016

Please ...

And I reached to that stage that I cant fool myself anymore
But I cant accept the fact that you left already
You are not coming back 
I know it but i hate to admit it 
And I wont 
i wont
Though you fucked me up all these years and I still blame myself for that not you, 
But I don't want a life without you
I just cant live without you 
Can you fucking get it????
It kills me 
It kills me for real and seriously I don't know how far I can go cause everything started to clash and I don't simply feel weak, I collapse every now and then 
Everyone around thinks that its just the side effects of something i have 
But I know that its not
Its you
The side effects of YOU!
Im not just broken inside
I feel like there is a huge hole inside me 
It hurts me
Too much pain
i cant take it hun
I cant handle this pain
So please just come back 
Just come back
I need you for real

I need you to be able to breath without pipes and needles ...

No comments:

Post a Comment