Wednesday 30 November 2016

Just you, to the rest of my life

At exactly 12:00 AM,
Switch off all the lights and lighten up your lanterns,
That dim light, lighting up this silent room,
Play a quiet romantic song, a relaxing one, one of your favs maybe...

Come and sit beside me, come closer my dear,
I need you closer, I wanna feel your heartbeats on my chest as it’s my own...
Let us hug, cuddle, keep me between your arms, just keep me there till the morning...
We don’t have to talk, maybe just keep on whispering “I love you” cause it’s hard to hold it in,
Body languages are stronger when it comes to feelings, or from what I believe,
So just stay silent, and our bodies will do the rest …

The seconds starts to race to minutes and to hours, and we couldn’t be happier,
Those moments, are irreplaceable, Bae, we need to make the best out of it,
Yup we have the whole night, and probably our lives, but I don’t how long I’m gonna live for,
But I promise you, I won’t leave you, you may leave, but I won’t…
I’m willing to give it all, and keep on fighting everything that comes in our way,
Because it’s worth it, you make me feel loved, secured and happy <3

And before the sun rise up again with a new beautiful morning next to you,
Kiss me good night, and keep me in your arms,
Don’t ever let me go, keep me, hold me, tight…
And I wanna start my next day and finish it off with you,

Just you, to the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment