Saturday 30 July 2016

The dream just turned to reality

There you are again, standing in the corner, watching me from a short distance, maybe thinking about how beautiful I am or what a great match we are, or maybe just standing there staring into an empty space, and your mind is totally lost on something else…
But I don’t mind, as long as you are there in that corner, watching me from a  short distance, closer than ever, more painful than ever, but close and thats what I want….

I ask you, or maybe I begged you in a low tune to come closer, but you didn't, you just stood there smiling.
You are comfortable where you are, so I had to shut my mouth so that I won't make you go further from me. I looked at you, we had a really long eye contact, it made me think of how fucked up I became after loving you. I started thinking about our first date, and our first breakup which was just few days after our date. Our second and third dates, and our second breakup of course. Since you are standing here in front of me, it also made me think of how will our third breakup be this time ..
Will you simply disappear without saying a word? or you will try your best to break every inch of me? or should I say whats left of me!

I should stop thinking about breakups and the negative things, I should focus more on the positive side, that you are here in my life again!
Though it hurts as much as you weren't, but unfortunately, that "Hope" candle inside me is still bright as fuck and I can't blow it off no matter how hard I try...

I’m tired from trying to get over you, so i decided to give up my life, heart, pride, everything for you…

I love you, more than you could ever imagine, and I may not be the love of your life, but definitely you are the love of mine <3

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you
You make me a different, better person
You remind me of the old me, the good things about me that I gave them up after our break up …
Before turning into a ‘soul less’ person that is so dead from the inside, but … I’m alive now because you are here in my life, beside me, even though it feels like we are million miles away from each other, but you are mine and I am yours

The dream just turned to reality 



No comments:

Post a Comment