Monday 11 July 2016

In the middle of an ocean of confusion

But I can’t be with you at the same time… The idea of wanting you but can’t be with you, is really fucking me up
I don’t know whats between us and how you want me to be, but all I know is that I can’t go on like this…I love you, I am crazy about you and you know it, but from the way you treat me, you are pushing me away...
I hate you for being so dry with me, I need you to make me feel like you do love me, not just playing around..I want you to make me feel that you care about me, need me around you, miss me sometimes, miss chatting with me, or anything that makes me feel like there is something real between us not just me hallucinating…I thought that once we get back together we will get back together, it never occurred to me that I have to try hard to make you make me feel loved! It’s crazy, it’s hard and I don’t think that it will ever get easier. I don’t know if should I back off now and see what happens, or should I keep try hard…It’s annoying, being in this situation where you are in the middle of an ocean of confusion.You need to keep on sailing under a heavy thunderstorm and try to control the ship to not dying. You don’t know when this thunderstorm will ever stop, and all you gotta do to survive is to try hard to control everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment