Friday 22 April 2016

I will wait for as long as forever to be with YOU


The fact that I can’t be with anyone except him kills me!
No matter how hard I try, I can’t long someone other than him. I can’t see myself with anyone, except him.
It hurts, meeting perfect people, full of kindness and have the characteristics of the perfect lover, but you can’t be with them just because you couldn’t get over you ex.
I don’t know what I’m trying to do. I’m basically succeeding in everything except my love life. Sometimes, I feel like I need a man in my life, but other times, when I remember how hurtful it was when he left me, I don’t.
Though he wounded me so bad, stabbed me strike in the heart by saying I don’t have feelings for you and I never wanted you, I still love him. But the interesting part is, I don’t think I will get back with him if he came back for the third time!
I don’t want to get hurt anymore, I don’t want to get played anymore. whenever a new guy comes to my life as a friend and he starts to gets closer to me, I shut him down. I try to get further as best as I can, even if I fell for him. And why is that? It is because I know that I will still love my ex more than him, I will still think and cry at the memory of him, and one day, this new guy will leave and I will be left in pieces.
I feel like I have been cursed, when I loved him. It’s been two years, and it still feels like it was yesterday. I couldn’t get over the pain, I just got used to feel it inside me.
Your love is a permanent disease that spreads more and more everyday. Can’t be healed or treated only by death.
Here I am, in the other side of the world. I thought by moving to the other side of the world will make me get over you, unfortunately, it made me worst J

Your mine, and you will always stay mine no matter what you think.
My heart is yours,
My soul is yours,
My LIFE is yours,
You can play me like you want, I won’t mind,
But just don’t leave me again.
Stay with me, till I’m buried under the ground,
Stay with me, till my soul is taken from me,
Stay with me, till I leave this world and fly to the sky.
I love you,
And I will always will.
I will be here for you, if she broke your heart
I will be here for you, if she stabbed you in the back
I will be here for you, if she ruined your days
I will be here for you, if she doesn’t want you anymore
I will be here for you, no matter how your days was.

I hate waiting, 
But if waiting means being able to be with you, 
I will wait for as long as forever to be with YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment