Sunday 24 April 2016

Just come back ..


And because my love exceeded the limit, trust me, you won't find anyone who loves you more than me, even your mother!
We were perfect, and you left without a reason, without giving me a reason. By doing that, you wounded my heart really bad. But after few months, after i begin to get up on my feet and heal some of the wounds, you came to me, asking for forgiveness. I knew it inside me that you will hurt me again sooner or later, but i cared about your feeling more than mine so I got back with you, ignoring the fact the I'm literally killing myself by getting back with you. I just wanted to enjoy whats left from you.
You kept hurting me, blaming me for things that I have nothing to do with them.
And because I loved you, i accepted the blame cause I know sometimes all you need is to blame someone for your sins and mistakes.
And after everything, he left again, without a fucking reason, and this left me with "unhealable" wounds.
I cared about you, and I still do.
I'm out of words, sorry but I wish we could just get back together and live happily ignoring what happened in the past.
I already forgave him for everything without him asking!
Just come back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment