Monday 23 May 2016

Forever haunting me


Your image and voice are haunting me,
I see you everywhere,
Literally everywhere,
And apart from that,
I never forgot about you,
Not even for a second ..

Although I don’t know anyone with your name,
But I’m calling your name inside me every minute,
or shall I say with every heartbeat..
Hoping one day,
You will hear me calling,
Hoping one day,
You will think about me,
Having a flashback of our memories together,
Even if it was for just a minute,
Or a second..

This unbearable pain inside me is suffocating me,
Every breath; becomes heavier and heavier with the passing of days,
They say the first thing you forget about someone is their voice,
But hun, it’s been two years since you left,
And I still couldn’t forget it,

And I don't think I'll ever break through the ghost of you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment