Friday 13 May 2016

He asked, what am I to you?



In my mind,

You are a cloud, and I am a bird with a broken wing,
Don’t know how long will it take me to fly again, but I know that I will one day and I will be able to reach to you.

You are the moon, and I am a small kid with big dreams - reaching to the moon,
Don’t know what the future hides from him, but he will try his best to make it true.

You are ‘health’ to a sick person,
Don’t know when he will get healed from it, but know that one day he will.


But in reality,

You are a star, I know that you are reachable, and all it costs is time,
But reaching to you will cause me my life.

You are the light, to a blind,
Nothing will make him see again, but he has to learn how to live with it.

I hate to admit that,
 But you are a taken soul,
Flew to the sky,
Your body is still under the ground,
I can visit your grave every day, every hour, every minute and every second,
It doesn’t matter,
To Talk, cry, scream from pain,
You will feel my pain,
Hear me cry and scream,
But you won’t come back,
You will just keep watching me suffer,
As you are doing now,

And enjoy it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment