Thursday 26 May 2016

Maybe it's just a test or a gift from God

After spending million nights thinking about it, maybe it’s not a life-time curse, maybe it’s just a test from god, testing my strength.

It can be a gift from god, to make me stronger, and not get easily effected by the small obstacles that I face on my way to success.

However, if it was test, a gift or any sort of that,
Have I failed the test?
Have I rejected the gift?

No wonder what single break-up from the one you loved the most can do to your life!

You will a dead living soul in the middle of life-full people

You will try your best to be seen as “Alive”, but inside there is nothing left from you except an “unhearable” heart beat!

I used to have a colour-full loud life, but now, he left me in a black & white picture, that resembles  nothing but soundless pain.

He left, and what i'm left with nothing to hold on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment