Sunday 1 May 2016

A lot of unanswered questions!

And I still wonder, why can’t I just forget about him or accept the fact that he is gone and he is not coming back.
Every night, in the past two years, I fight the same battle I fought yesterday. And what’s worst, I never won, not even once!
I know that it is impossible to forget about him, but why can’t just accept that he is gone, he left, he is not coming back, he doesn’t love me anymore, or actually never did and all of it was just …  lies!

I HATE HIM
I hate him, but I still love him
I hate him and I hate myself even more for still loving him
Why is it so hard do deal with breaks ups?
Why they always leave?
Why no one keeps their promises?
Why nothing “Good” stays as it is?
Why people change?
Why people lie?
Why, why, why?
A lot of unanswered questions
And no one will ever be able to answer them

Life won’t get easier, its just get more and more complicated every day
They say time heals the pain,
I’ve been hurting for two years and I still feel like it was yesterday!
Honestly, time increases the pain, not heal it
Make people more and more depressed till they go crazy!
I’m trying my best here to keep standing on my feet, but I keep on falling
I didn’t give up yet, but I don’t know how much longer I can handle it


No comments:

Post a Comment