Monday 9 May 2016

I see you everywhere


I pushed everyone away because they weren’t YOU
Even if they were much better than you
I could not ‘not see you’ inside their eyes

Unfortunately
I see you everywhere
I don’t know if this is a sign of me going crazy
But I can’t stop thinking about you
I can’t mute your voice from the inside of my head
I can’t erase your picture from my mind
I can’t forget your touch
Your hugs
Your kisses
Your lovely voice when you sing for me
When you play that guitar
When you do every single thing
I can’t eliminate all these memories from my head
I can’t ignore that pain inside my heart
And I can’t stop the spread of that pain inside me

You know,
Your love is like a cancer
Spreads around my body
I can’t stop it
Or ignore the fact that its killing me
But I need to find a way to live with it till I can’t fight it anymore

Do you really want to watch me suffer and die slowly?
I know you have a good heart
So please
Don’t leave me in this pain
Come back

Come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment