Sunday 15 May 2016

Can I have you back?

All of me want you back literally all of me, though part of me knows it’s a bad idea, but dear, I can’t stand this pain anymore.
I’m really scared that I will die soon, and when you get the news of my death, you will live with the it and you will be full of regrets of making me suffer all those years and watching me from a distance.
I can blame everyone for anything, but I can’t blame you for a single thing, even this disease, though I know that you are the reason.
Can you just come back?
And we start all over?
At least I’m spending my last days with you
I will die while I’m happy, not like this!
Can I have you back please?
I still fall for you every day,
I need you,
More than a cure,
You are my cure,
You are,

Just come back

No comments:

Post a Comment